Local Wedding Suppliers & Venues
When it comes to recommending wedding suppliers that you can trust, I take great pride in sharing a carefully curated list of professionals who have consistently delivered exceptional service and made countless couples' dreams come true. These suppliers have not only earned my trust but have also been recommended by very happy couples I have had the pleasure of photographing.
From venues that set the perfect backdrop for your special day to magicians, who are amazing to entertain your guests, each recommendation is a testament to the commitment and passion of these individuals. These are just a few of many, so many great suppliers for your wedding day if you would like to add a recommendation then please let me know who, and why.
- Crathorne Hall is a magnificent Edwardian country house set on 15 acres of stunning grounds and gardens. Just add our award-winning food and friendly service and you have the ultimate wedding or civil partnership venue in Yarm.
- New Close Farm is set in a beautiful location only a few miles from Durham City. With stunning views across Durham and towards the sunset, it's simply the perfect location for a tipi or marquee wedding reception.
- Acklam Hall, open since February 2016 Acklam Hall, the only Grade 1 listed building in Middlesbrough is now a beautiful venue for weddings, fine dining, prestigious serviced office accommodation and conference facilities. A new beginning for a building with a long and interesting history.
- Tupgill Estate Situated in the heart of the Yorkshire Dales with 513 acres of glorious Yorkshire countryside, is home to The Saddle Room restaurant and the famous Forbidden Corner, Yorkshires Large Tourist attraction winner. It is also one of the region’s most picturesque wedding locations.
- Newburgh Priory Exclusively Yours to enjoy in style with your guests, a beautiful country estate house set amidst the rolling North Yorkshire Howardian Hills.
- Howard Court is a beautifully rustic exclusive-use wedding and events venue, situated in rural North Yorkshire with stunning views of the Cleveland Hills and Roseberry Topping. Set in 12 acres of pasture and woodland, our quaint and charming farmhouse and barns provide the perfect setting for the wedding of your dreams.
- Hardwick Hall, whether you’re planning a civil ceremony, a small intimate wedding or a large-scale celebration, from tasteful and traditional to unique and quirky few places in the North East of England rival Best Western Plus Hardwick Hall Hotel.
- Wynyard Hall, situated in a stunning location in North East England, Wynyard Hall is a truly unique wedding venue, boasting a beautiful 12th century Chapel, magnificent State Rooms, luxury accommodation and a The Spa, providing wedding make-up and bridal beauty treatments. The former country house is surrounded by breath-taking views of private parkland, providing the perfect backdrop to capture photos of your special day.
- Bradbury Glade Laid back, relaxing weddings with a rustic, bohemian vibe set within the mixed woodland of Bradbury Glade. Nestled within a grassed clearing, set amongst 60 acres of mixed woodland, you will be able to experience the wedding of your dreams in their beautiful Tipis in this truly magical venue!
- Redwoth HallRedworth Hall is a stunning 17th century Jacobean Manor House situated in the blissful tranquillity of its own 26 acres of landscaped grounds. Part of The Cairn Collection, our signature four-star hotel is home to 143 bedrooms, an impressive health club and extensive beauty facilities as well as several function rooms hosting up to 250 guests.
- Rockcliff Hall, set in the quiet village of Hurworth, on the edge of the County Durham and North Yorkshire border, Rockliffe’s location is perfect for discovering the treasures of Durham city, the drama of the North East coastline and the rugged beauty of the North Yorkshire Moors.
- Fountains Abbey, you can hire the romantic setting of Fountains Hall for your wedding ceremony and have celebratory drinks and canapés in the private walled garden overlooking the River Skell. Then enjoy the atmospheric Abbey ruins and elegant 18th-Century gardens at your leisure, making the most of this World Heritage Site for your wedding photographs.
- Doxford barns award-winning barn wedding venue nestled within a private 550-acre country estate, along the Northumberland coast near Alnwick
- Firstclass Wedding Company is a family run business and they have an amazing range of wedding decor for you to choose from, just get in touch you won't be disappointed!
- Low Fell Hire Company Handcrafted with originality in mind, Low Fell Hire Company has brought together a bespoke range of rustic event hire products. From drinks walls to table plans.
- Top Table Films Top Table Films is an award-winning, North East Wedding Videography service. Creating stunning, professional Wedding Films that you will treasure forever.
- Strike A Pose produces modern, cinematic style wedding films that will bring the story of your day to life.
- Jolly Films Cinematic wedding films which capture your day so that you can relive those special moments, time and time again.
- Jolly Good wedding films Capturing your day, from beginning to end.
- Green biscuit What greater way to spend my life than in the service of capturing love's greatest commitment.
- Tyne Digital North East Cinematic wedding films capture the raw emotions and amazing moments of your wedding day
- Hello, their films create hopelessly romantic, timeless cinematic films for you to cherish forever.
- Wedding Videography Wedding Videography Company based in Yorkshire produces Wedding Videos all across the county.
- Stark Film Weddings James & Richard, is a twin-brother team that has filmed over 260 weddings over the past 10 years and whose job it is to capture your day as naturally and discreetly as possible.
- Beautiful Day Bridal is a stunning bridal boutique Located, in Darlington, County Durham.
- EB Bridal For your all-new bridal boutique in Alnwick, Northumberland!
- Styled By Becci creating beautiful hair, makeup, nails and beauty treatments for you.
- Daisy Woodhouse Hair hairdresser and hair extension specialist, for your perfect wedding day
- Lyndsey Morgan from Billingham is one of the top wedding make-up artists.
- Amanda Bell is from Norton and is another amazing wedding make-up artist that you need to take a look at!
Gifts / Favours
- Coupland Leather take great pride in handcrafted gifts and make each one bespoke and unique. They can personalise each product with names, initials and dates to commemorate a special day. (10% Discount Code, for all my beautiful wedding couples, just let me know!)
- Wedding In a Teacup is an online boutique full of eco-friendly and personalised goodies perfect for your most meaningful days.
- Luke Howells is based in the North East of England but works throughout the UK, he is an amazing award-winning entertainer. If you are looking for a wedding entertainer then look no further.
- Paul Lytton is another award-winning magician, based in Newcastle. Paul is an amazing entertainer for you to look for and consider for your wedding
- Andy Larmouth, so with Andy on the list for entertainer too you are truly spoilt for choice, he is too another magician you got to take a look at when planning your wedding
- Melissa Jane Floral Passionate Florist, dedicated to creating Bespoke floral designs for any occasion
- Flower House With the freshest seasonal flowers they can create a beautiful wedding floral arrangement.
- Truly Scrumptious Cakes designing, baking and decorating homemade luxury wedding cakes and special occasion cakes since 1988.
- Gabriella Grace Cakes Gabriella Grace Cakes take pride in making cakes that not only look wonderful but taste delicious too. They source the finest quality ingredients, using real flavours, not flavourings and always use free-range eggs.
- Cadence Cakes, Bespoke Cakes, Luxury & table setups. I have sampled their delicious desserts, and definitely need to be considered!
- Walter And Winnie Walter & Winnie Paper Studio is a small design studio on the beautiful North East Coast, run by Sophie. They create beautiful paper goods, all professionally, digitally printed, and finished off by hand to ensure the highest quality.
DJ / Musicians
- Icon Entertainment professional wedding and events DJ based in the North East of England covering Northumberland, County Durham, Teesside and Tyne and Wear.
- Plunk Music Agency is a North East Music Agency representing a mix of professional musicians who specialise in Weddings & Events.
- Last Anthem plays the songs you and your guests know and love they interact with the audience and join the party!
- The Beat Boutique is the concept of taking a quality DJ, playing great music, and creating the perfect atmosphere, at your wedding.
- Fay Donaldson Saxophonist and Flautist.
- Matt Case plays the Sax and he is amazing, he plays at weddings, bars, clubs and recording studios, on stages, and in theatre, this is one very talented guy!
- Reaction Fireworks have staged thousands of professional firework displays over the past 30 years and are regarded both in the industry and by our clients as one of the most creative and exciting firework companies in the UK.
- Optimum Fireworks, based on the border of North and West Yorkshire, they are a family run business with an impressive track record of providing unique displays for wedding couples throughout the UK. I have seen their work a few times now and it was just incredible to watch with fireworks being synchronised with the choice of your music.
- The Mobile Portrait Booth provides 8 x 6 prints, or upgrade to 8 x 8 square prints or go even bigger and have 10 x 8 portraits!
- Hire A Magic to provide you with a service that is memorable, and that your guests don't stop talking about!
- Magic Mirror North East This innovative spin on the classic photo booth results in a full-length mirror that shows guests what they look like in real-time.
- Capture That Moment has a range of photo booths, selfie mirrors and much more to give your wedding the perfect touch.
- Essential Booth has a range of booths & packages to suit everyone.
- Highlights Entertainment is one of the biggest and best entertainment companies in the North East. They are based in County Durham and have over 23 years of experience in the entertainment industry.
- Picture Book Partybooths A North East based Photo Booth hire company, high-end industry-leading Photo Booths, Selfie Pods, Illuminated Letters and unique Event Entertainment Services.
- VW Photobooth VW Wedding Rosie is a photo booth inside a "REAL" vintage split screen VW Camper, available across Newcastle, the North East, Northumberland and beyond!
Cost of A WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER?
In the UK for a good photographer to cover the full day, would start from £1,200
Can you do half a day?
Yes, I do my option 3 for 6 hours but happy to discuss if less just ask.
DO YOU HAVE INSURANCE?
I have £5M in public liability insurance and professional insurance.
How long will you stay
This depends on what you would like to have as a finished gallery I think a minus should be 8 hours but ideally 10 hours would cover the whole day.